The Network Of Consulting Professionals (The NCP) welcomes senior corporate and consulting women and men who seek to be successful independent consulting professionals. Our collaborative business model recognises the desire of many professionals to grow their own business and enjoy independence. And it also recognises the challenges of achieving business sustainability.
How does Being A Successful Independent Consulting Professional sound like?
- Are you successful today and still want to find a smart way to extend your business scope?
- Although enjoying success, are you losing your enthusiasm, daily energy?
- Or is business advice a new direction you are considering as your next career step?
- Are you looking to leverage your own skills and experience in an effective way?
- Does diversity of work sound exciting?
- If you have been surrounded by teams for years, will you enjoy building your business alone?
- In any case, can you see the value of collaborating with like-minded professionals?
If any one of these questions resonates with you, you can relate to our business model.
Our community keeps welcoming new members and we seek professional women and men who share our values. We Support you, Strengthen your business to help everyone Succeed because We Take Your Success Personally.
Meet Us On APRIL 11
To allow you to understand how it may fit your own business vision, we organise informative sessions at various times of the year in Melbourne and Brisbane. Because we know that hearing the experience of current members is very helpful, we invite some of our members to share their experience with you.
You are welcome to join us on APRIL 11, at 7:30am for our next Discovery tour of The NCP in Melbourne.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL – only invited guests will be admitted.
Simply book here and we will be in touch to discuss details of your interest and of the event with you.