The founding members of The Network Of Consulting Professionals are passionate about building a network that delivers the ideal value they themselves seek from a network for their clients and for themselves. So all the principles and processes of the network weave the organisation’s values into the way members work with each other and with their clients.
Few organisations can claim to truly live their motto day in day out to the extent that The NCP does. Every member takes the success of their clients and of the other NCP members personally. Whilst members of The NCP are enjoying being independent they are strongly committed to the 3 core concepts around which the organisation is built: Support, Strengthen and Succeed.
- The Network of Consulting Professionals SUPPORTS its members to deliver excellence to their clients.
- Members of The Network must attend a number of meetings every year (with some dispensation for regional members). This ensures that they are kept up to date with key issues affecting the business community in general and the activities of the Network.
- The Network advocates to government on service delivery issues of importance to members and clients.
- The Network of Consulting Professionals STRENGTHENS its members through creation of collaboration opportunities.
- Many organisations have vested interests due to commission or royalty requirements. The NCP is a not for profit and therefore a vested interest does not exist.
- All Members of The NCP have a common goal for The Network and have a requirement to attend a number of meetings each year (with some exceptions for regional members).
- Each member has had a stellar career and developed a set of personal ‘know-how’s including intellectual property in methods that work. Through a strong Network members share know-how and IP for the betterment of their practices and that of their clients.
The Network of Consulting Professionals helps its Members to SUCCEED in the provision of consulting and work practices through activity such as, but not limited to:
- Promoting the Association’s brand as a professional Association of consultants
- Identifying opportunities for Members
- Developing the network on behalf of Members.