The 7 Wishes Of Business Advisers & Consultants
Ready? Find out more
Next information sessions:
MELBOURNE and BRISBANE
You need not take your consulting journey alone!
Click the button below to enquire about a better way.Get Started!
Book Your NCP Discovery Meeting Now
The 5 Top Benefits Of The NCP
Three-day induction program
Access to an affiliated tele-agency
Access to extra consulting projects & revenue
Collegiate ideas and experience
Joint IP development
Extended network circles
Practical Professional Support
New-member-specific coaching and mentoring
Monthly coaching and mentoring sessions
Local and regional meetings “by members for members”
Ongoing Skills Development
Subject matter expert events and publications
Structured CPD at regular meetings
Regular “Refresher” opportunities on core NCP methodologies
Enrich your dialogue with your market
Widen your relevance
Complement your own online marketing
Multiply your on-line reach
FIND HOW THE NCP CAN ASSIST YOU
10 Requirements To Be accepted As A member Of The NCP
Joining The Network Of Consulting Professionals gives you access to powerful support services and to highly skilled consultants and coaches who can be your “partners” while leaving you in the driver seat of your success. Based upon our experience we welcome business professionals who share our values and have what it takes to be successful and to extend the value of the network to its members.
- Min. 5-10 years’ general business experience
- And/or 2-3 years’ success as principal consultant
- Significant experience at senior management level
- Command senior executives’ respect
- Strong communication /rapport building skill
- A self-starter, independently successful
- Open to new ideas and inputs
- Highly motivated and disciplined to work autonomously
- Discipline of “follow up” to a close
- Willing and able to “self-promote” subtly and effectively
Does this read like you? Does it sound like a good fit?
Does it feel like the way you like to drive your business?